Since starting this blog, my writing and some interviews with me have been featured in a number of other publications.
Here are some other places you can check me out, if that’s what you’re into!
- Spring 2015: I was a guest blogger for the wonderful Corklike.com, where I wrote about all things family friendly going on in Cork City and County.
- February 2015: My article entitled “Post Natal, You Bitch” was featured in the “Blogs We Log” section of Maternity & Infant Magazine Feb/March edition. This piece had previously appeared on my blog here.
- March 2015: My piece about getting used to the idea of being pregnant “It’s Okay Not to Be Okay” appeared on Huffington Post UK – you can check it out here.
- June 2015: “When Okay is Not Okay” – a piece on prenatal depression – featured in Maternity & Infant Magazine.
- June 2015: Appeared in Irish Independent in a piece “Taking A Look at Younger Irish Mums in their 20’s” – included a gorgeous shot of Eliott taken in Fitzgerald Park.
- August 2015: “Finding Your Village” – a piece about support structures, real life and online, for new mums published in Easy Parenting magazine.
- October 2015 – Appeared in Cork’s “Like” magazine as part of an article about women and mental health in Cork.
- November 2015: My piece on “My Happy Place” appeared on Independent.ie for their “Mind Yourself” campaign.
- February 2016: Appeared in a piece in Cork’s Evening Echo “Women on Wednesdays” supplement discussing postnatal depression and supports available for new mums in Cork.
- February 2016: Facilitator of Coffee Morning for Mums in Douglas Court Shopping Centre discussing maternal mental health.
- April 2016: Appeared in Irish Country Magazine article about being a mum in modern Ireland – see more here.
- February 2017: Published my blog post about Parenting with Chronic Pain on The Mighty, a website for chronic health affected people to share their stories.
- May 2017: Published my blog post about the problem with having to pace myself while trying to parent a toddler on The Mighty.
- January 2018: The Mighty published my piece on the fight to get a chronic pain diagnosis.
- March 2018: An interview with Sophie White on Image.ie about my life living with chronic pain – see it here.
This list will be added to as it grows, so check back here soon for more of me elsewhere!